If you are here, we know you are considering opening your home to foster animals! Pawsitive Match is always on the lookout for families to welcome in a foster cat or dog. Fostering is a very rewarding and educational experience, and a great way to get some hands-on experience with pet ownership. By placing our animals in homes when they arrive, we are able to get them accustomed to family life while we find them the purrfect home.
Pawsitive Match Rescue Foundation relies upon its foster family volunteers to
- Provide love and care for the foster animal in preparation for their adoption
- Arrange meetings with the potential adoptive family
- Transport their foster animal to vet clinics for necessary health care
- Transport their foster animal to adoption events
In return, Pawsitive Match Rescue Foundation provides our foster families with
- All the necessary supplies (food, litter, toys, shampoo, etc.)
- Around the clock support via email and phone calls
- A sense of community among other foster families and volunteers
- Training support, as needed
You must be certain that your own pets will accept and get along with foster dogs or cats. You must also ensure your pets are up-to-date on their vaccinations prior to taking in foster animals.
You can read more about what to expect as a dog foster at TheFunTimesGuide.com.
If you are interested in fostering with us, please fill out the foster application below. If you have any further questions with respect to fostering, please do not hesitate to co
A special thanks to all of our fosters as we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you!
IMPORTANT: Foster homes are vital to our rescue organization so we strive to reply to each new application within a few days. Be sure to check your junk mail for a response. If you have not been contacted within a few days, please email email@example.com