Grey Cup RaffleNOV 29
$2 PER TICKET
Winners announced on Nov. 29th after the Game is over!
TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE AT ALL PMRF ADOPTION EVENTS
Please check pawsitivematch.org for locations, dates and times.
For more information contact:
Betty Mackin: email@example.com or
Chelsa Gamester: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
A person buys a ticket in a sealed envelope and on this ticket is a score.
The score represents a team from the East and the West;
- Monetary prizes are awarded if the score on the ticket matches the score in the game at the end of each quarter:
- First quarter $50
- Second quarter $75 (and there is also a reverse score prize of $75)
- Third quarter $100
- Final Score $250 (there is also a reverse score prize of $100)
Thank You to Polar Star Canadian Oil and Gas, Inc. for their support!
Come by to say hello to some Pawsitive Match dogs and enjoy DogFest - A Christmas Market and indoor doggie event put on by Five Star Events!
Join us on Sunday November 29th for an afternoon that has gone to the dogs. You will enjoy:
* a fun indoor doggy playdate (dogs of all sizes)
* local vendors selling dog related services and merchandise - because Fido hangs a stocking too, right?
* professional holiday portraits by Riverwood Photography (additional cost of only $10) - digital photos will be available within the week, with plenty of time to give as gifts and to use for your Christmas cards
A light concession will be available, proceeds going towards Pawsitive Match!
Photos with SantaNOV 29
On Sunday November 29 come down to Pet Valu Shawnessy between 11am to 3pm to get your pooch's photo taken with Santa! For $20 you will get 3 photos! Cash only.
Calgary Dog House RaffleDEC 25
Calgary Dog House is raffling off this amazing Christmas basket filled with goodies from Global Pet Foods Calgary Edgemont, Global Pet Foods Calgary Cambrian and of course Calgary Dog House.
The cost to enter is $5 per ticket or $10 for 3 tickets and 100% of the money raised comes to Pawsitive Match! Make sure to swing by Calgary Dog House, check them out and enter your name for the basket!
If you have any questions contact Luisa at email@example.com.
We also stage regular adoptathons throughout the year, as well as Pawsitive Match Rescue Foundation holds weekly adoption events with the help of our local Calgary and area retail friends. Click here to see our upcoming adoption events.
In some cases, we launch specific campaigns to fund medical procedures for specific dogs in our care. Details on current medical fundraising efforts can be found on our Pawsitive Patients page.
If you have an idea for an event or fundraising campaign, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also always in need of volunteers to help organize and run adoptathons or fundraisers. If you have some extra time and would like to help us out, check out the Volunteer page.